Our mission remains the same, we help Senior Living facilities connect residents with their friends, families and communities. We know this is an uncertain time and you are focused on keeping your residents healthy, happy, and their families informed. We’re here to support you in the best way we know how – helping you communicate through our LifeShare platform. Below are some of the ways our LifeShare Team can support your community during COVID-19:
- Our FREE Mobile App is included with your CommunityShare services and allows users to see activities, menus, birthdays, announcements, and community information.
- Our Team can create personalized community mobile app flyers that will assist your community in promoting download and use of the mobile app.
- We can provide ready to import content on COVID-19 and hand washing. If you are interested in seeing available content, reach out to our LifeShare Support Team.
- Post your policy updates and information for families in your announcements. These can be viewed in the slideshow, mobile app, and on in-room LifeShare
- Create Fun Resident Update Photo Albums. See our latest vlog for more information.
- When you exit the slideshow on any of our devices, you have a suite of on-demand activity resources available to you including games, news, podcasts, and faith.
- Take this opportunity to get staff trained and make sure you are getting the most of your LifeShare experience. Contact our LifeShare Support Team to set up a webinar.
Other Services You May Need:
- Our Parent Company, Spectrio, provides on-hold messaging. Check out some example messaging here.
Look for an announcement coming soon from our LifeShare Team with an additional way we can assist your community and residents with communication!
317.385.9092 x 1